Construction of New Facilities to commence in May/Jun 2018
Where and When
Anand Vihar is a new Jaipur Development Authority approved Residential Scheme just 18 kms out of Jaipur. A piece of land measuring 12,400 sq metres, which had been specifically allocated for an educational institutution has been allocated to us for building our new school facilities.
Commencement of construction is planned for May/Jun 2018, to be completed and occupied by mid 2019.
Building Construction Cost
Construction of 2 story building, including 52 rooms plus assembly hall = INR 4.96 crores.
Building Structure and Land Plans
Building of 2 floors will include –
- Assembly hall seating 800+
- Nursery to Snr Secondary classrooms
- Science Labs
- Medical clinic
- Staff & Admin offices
- Storage rooms
- Kitchen & Dining Hall
- Sewing and Craft facilities
- Vocational Training facilities
- Boys and Girls exterior toilet and washroom facilites
Ground facilities will cater for –
- Vehicle parking
- Sporting grounds
- Land for expanding our organic vegetables farming project
Society management is currently investigating the setting up its own solar energy system. This will benefit the school in energy efficiency, environmental conservation, and in the medium to long term cost savings on electricity.
Increased student enrolments
Planned increased student enrolments to 600 in 2020/21, and to 800 in 2022/23.
New Curriculum Subjects to be added from school year 2019
- Political Science
- Computer Science
- Physical Education.
New Vocational Skills Training to be offered from school year 2019
- IT – basic & advanced computers
- Building Trades – engineering, carpentry, electrical, plumbing, Mechanics
- Fashion – clothing & jewellery designing
- Interior designing
- Hospitality – food preparation & management
- Organic farming
It is envisaged that in excess of 100 school leavers will be prepared for entering the workforce in these various fields.
Would you like to partner with us by donating towards the New School and Training Facilities?